Last Updated on
Our editors independently research the best products online to produce this list. We may receive commission on purchases made from the links below but this will never affect our product choices.
Top 10 Best Pan Sets
- Tefal Ingenio Essential (Editor’s Choice)
- Le Creuset 3-Ply (Luxury Choice)
- Amazon Basics 15-Piece (Best Value)
- Tefal B372S544 5 Piece (Best Dishwasher Safe)
- Morphy Richards 970002 (Best Induction)
- Velaze Cookware (Best With Lids)
- Circulon Stainless Steel (Best Stainless Steel)
- Tower Cerastone (Best Non-Stick)
- Swan SWPS5020CN (Best With Colour Options)
- CUSIBOX 6 Piece (Best Oven Safe)
If you enjoy cooking at home or want to make kitchen time more enjoyable, invest in the best pots and pans you can buy. We have the top 10 saucepan sets to assist with cooking to use less oil, spend less time cleaning up and cook food quicker and more thoroughly. Discover our top findings in today’s article.
Discover the best pan set in the UK, including stainless steel pans, aluminium pans, pans compatible with an induction hob and more with our selections below. Whether you’re searching for a diverse pan set that has all the pans and metal utensils you need or just some basic cookware to add to your kitchen, we have the best saucepan sets right here.
How we Compared Pan Sets
To find the right Pan Sets we considered multiple factors, including:
- Finish type
Our editorial team carefully researched and selected products that would suit a wide range of needs to take your kitchen experience to the next level. We set out this list after assessing customer reviews and evaluating pros and cons in line with the above comparison points.
Find more about our behind-the-scenes process here.
Pan Set Reviews
This 14-piece pan set includes two saucepans, two frying pans, one steamer insert, one saute pan, glass and airtight lids and removable handles.
It is designed with an intelligent stackable design. This saucepan set frees up to 50 percent of your cupboard space. In fact, the removable handles allow for more room in your kitchen while also making it more convenient to use the hob or in the oven, and you can even use the pans to display on the table.
The panhandles are safe and secure to hold and can carry loads up to 10 kg. Crafted with three fixation points, you’ll receive a secure hold every time. Furthermore, each pan features a non-stick coating to prevent food and residue from sticking onto surfaces while ensuring that your pans don’t scratch, making clean-up easier.
Unfortunately, you’ll need to remain careful when attaching or when detaching the handles from the pans, as you could slightly chip the pans each time. Plus, you might need to remove the handles from the pans when cooking on the hobs.
- Stackable design to save room in the kitchen
- Includes 14 pans and accessories
- Detachable handles for cooking in the oven and displaying
- Handles can carry up to 10 kg in each pan
- Non-stick coating for easy clean-up
- Removing the handles could potentially chip the pans
- It might not be suitable to use on the hob with the handles still attached
Invest in a luxury pan set that includes a 16 cm saucepan, 18 cm saucepan and 20 cm saucepan with helper handles and lids included.
It is crafted with stainless steel construction and an aluminium core. These pans provide an even heat distribution to cook food quickly without hot spots. Furthermore, these pans are suitable for all hob types (plus induction) and include stainless steel handles for an easy grip. These durable handles can withstand heat up to 200 degrees.
Keeping this pan set clean is easy, as each pan is dishwasher safe and features a non-stick surface to prevent a build-up of food and sticky residue the first time.
On the other hand, the glass lids might be easily scratched, so you’ll need to remain careful when storing them in a cupboard and using them. Additionally, some foods—such as pasta—might stick easier to the bottom of the pan.
- Evenly distribute heat without hot spots
- Suitable for all hob types
- Feature durable, easy-grip stainless steel handles
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes a non-stick surface
- Glass lids might be easily scratched
- You might encounter certain foods (such as pasta) sticking to the bottom of the pan
This 15-piece saucepan set includes virtually every kitchen accessory you could need if you’re a beginner in the kitchen. You’ll receive a 20 cm frying pan, 25 cm frying pan, 1.41-litre saucepan with a lid, 2.12-litre saucepan with a lid, 2.83-litre casserole pan with a lid, 4.73-litre casserole pan with a lid, and a five-piece utensil set with a pasta server, two serving spoons, a soup ladle and a slotted turner.
It has an aluminium exterior with a non-stick coating. These non-stick pans provide easy cooking and are BPA-free. They also include metal handles that remain cool to the touch while the vented glass steam holes allow hot air to escape. Dishwasher safe and compatible with gas, electric and glass stoves, this pan set is versatile.
It’s worth noting that this pan set might not be compatible with induction cooking. Plus, the manufacture suggests that you handwash the pans rather than using a dishwasher.
- Pan set includes a variety of kitchen utensils
- Non-stick coating prevents sticky residues
- Glass lids allow steam to escape
- Lightweight for easy use and transportation
- Dishwasher safe
- It might not be compatible with induction cooking
- Handwashing might be preferred over using a dishwasher
This pan set includes a 20 cm and 24 cm frying pan; and 16 cm, 18 cm, and 20 cm saucepans with glass lids. This set is great for novice cooks and those looking for more assistance in the kitchen because it includes a unique Thermo spot technology that informs you when the frying pan has reached its optimal cooking temperature.
In fact, each pan boasts an aluminium base for excellent heat conductivity. You’ll also receive Tefal’s superb non-stick coating to prevent foods from sticking to the surfaces while remaining scratch resistant.
Make cooking more comfortable with cool-touch handles that provide a solid and comfortable grip. Best of all, dishwasher safe, this pan set remains easy to clean. Simply wipe down and plan in the dishwasher to remove any stubborn stains.
However, this pan set’s largest frying pan might wobble slightly on surfaces. Furthermore, the bottom of the pans might be fairly difficult to keep clean.
- Thermo spot technology informs you when the frying pan has reached an optimal cooking temperature
- The aluminium base provides excellent heat conductivity
- All pans include a non-stick coating
- Features cool-touch, comfortable handles
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- A larger frying pan might not have a completely stable base
- The bottom of the pans might be difficult to wipe down and keep clean
This five-piece pan set includes everything you need for cooking at home, including 16 cm, 18 cm and 20 cm saucepans, a 14 cm milk pan and a 24 cm frying pan.
Suitable for all hob types, including induction, these are the best pans for induction hobs. This set uses polished stainless steel for a high-quality construction to ensure that your pans are long-lasting.
Moreover, this cookware set uses Thermocore technology to handle higher temperatures, eliminate hot spots and distribute heat evenly across the pans for faster, more efficient cooking. Above all, the handles remain cool to touch, enabling you to safely cook and serve your food.
Thanks to the integrated storage loops that allow you to hang them up for a space-saving design, it’s easier than ever to store this pan set at home. Plus, each pan is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
However, it’s worth noting that these pans might stain easily on the base. In addition, food might burn if you don’t monitor and stir continually.
- Handles remain cool to touch
- Set includes five pieces for versatile cooking
- Pans can handle higher temperatures
- Thermocore technology eliminates hot spots and can handle high temperatures
- Includes integrated storage loops for a space-saving design
- Pans might stain easily on the base
- Food might burn if you don’t stir continually
Take your cooking to new heights with these saucepans. This cookware set includes a 16 cm saucepan, a 24 cm frying pan, a 1.5-litre pot, a 2.1-litre pot, a 2.9-litre pot and a 5.1-litre pot—all with a glass lid.
Each stainless steel pan features a food-grade stainless steel base and an aluminium disc to help conduct heat and temperature distribution. Additionally, the mirror-polished exterior provides a quick release of foods while looking stylish. This finish also makes the entire pan set dishwasher safe.
You’ll also receive high-quality handles for enhanced durability, improved grip and to isolate heat gripping.
However, these pans might not be induction compatible. You might also find that the lids are hard to grip and remove from the pans.
- Stainless steel base helps with heat distribution
- All pans are dishwasher safe
- The mirror-polished exterior provides a luxurious finish
- Glass lids are vented for steam release
- Pans have non-stick interiors
- Pans might not be suitable for induction cooking
- Lids might be hard to grip and remove from pans
These are the best stainless steel pans on this list for many reasons. You’ll receive an 18 cm saucepan, a 20 cm saucepan and a 25 cm frying pan—all of which include lids.
Furthermore, these stainless steel pans ensure fast, even heat without any warping. These non-stick saucepans allow you to enjoy healthier meals with minimal or no oil and to save time when cleaning up. Cooking becomes safer, too, thanks to the silicone overlay on the handles for maximum comfort.
Best of all, this stainless steel pan set is oven and dishwasher-safe. In fact, you can place each pan in your oven with heat up to 204°C to get more creative with your meals.
On the other hand, the non-stick coating on these pans might rub off easily. Also, the handle on each pan might feel quite heavy when transferring food to a dish.
- Stainless steel pans distribute heat evenly
- Include a non-stick interior
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe with temperatures up to 204°C
- Handles include a silicone overlay for comfort
- The non-stick coating might rub off easily
- Handles might feel too heavy for the pans
This is the best non-stick pan set, and it includes an 18 cm, 20 cm, and 22 cm saucepan; and a 20 cm and 28 cm frying pan for versatile cooking.
Crafted with Cerastone coating with three stone layers for a non-stick base, you won’t require as much oil with these pans for healthier cooking and minimal time spent cleaning up the kitchen. Furthermore, they’re designed to last, thanks to their aluminium body that preserves heat for rapid temperatures while keeping the cookware lightweight for transferring around the kitchen.
Each pan is safe to use with a stay-cool handle and boasts a comfortable grip for a high-quality performance. Additionally, the bonded steel base provides excellent heat distribution that’s suitable for all hob types.
Unfortunately, this cookware set might not include as many pans as other sets on this list. In addition, the pans might lose their non-stick coating fairly quickly.
- Lightweight aluminium base
- The three-layer surface that’s non-stick
- Requires minimal cleaning
- Pans reach a high temperature quickly
- Each pan includes a stay-cool handle and a comfortable grip
- You might not receive as many pans as other sets on this list
- Pans might lose their non-stick coating fairly quickly
If you are looking for a saucepan set that matches your kitchen decor? This Swam cookware set is available in several colours—cream, grey, blue, green, pink, red and black—so there’s plenty of choices.
This set comprises a 16 cm, 18 cm, and 20 cm saucepan and a 20 cm and 28 cm frying pan, which is ideal for smaller kitchen spaces or those looking for just a few kitchen accessories.
Above all, you’ll experience healthier cooking and easier maintenance, thanks to the ceramic inner coating for a non-stick base. Plus, the sturdy-presses aluminium base makes each pan lightweight and easy to transport.
Each pan features tempered glass lids with steam vents to improve your cooking experience and add safety. You’ll also receive stay-cool, soft-touch handles for a safer and comfortable control.
On the other hand, this cookware set might not be ideal for someone looking for a larger selection of cookware. Also, the pans might be more difficult to care for because they might scratch easily.
- Available in a selection of colours
- Easy-to-clean non-stick surface
- Lightweight aluminium base for easy transportation
- Each pan has steam vents to let hot air escape
- Soft-touch handles provide a comfortable control
- It might not include enough selection for those looking for a full cookware set
- Pans might scratch easier than other cookware on this list
Finally, this cookware set includes two frying pans, a 4-quart stockpot, a 2.5-quart saucepot, and two saucepans with matching glass lids.
This oven-safe saucepan set sports a non-stick coating that’s easy to clean, uses minimal oil and food slides easily onto the surface. Moreover, this aluminium cookware set heats food quickly and, more importantly, evenly to preserve energy and time.
It is designed with practical handles, and each pan is oven safe while the glass lid provides easy food monitoring and retains heat and moisture.
However, this cookware set might not be suitable for induction cooking, and the handles might hold water when you use them beside boiling water, which can potentially spit out.
- Lightweight aluminium pans are comfortable to move around
- The non-stick coating is easy to clean
- Pans heat food quickly and evenly
- Stainless steel handles make each pan oven safe
- A stylish set with plenty of versatility
- Pans might not be suitable for induction cooking
- Handles might hold water, which could potentially be dangerous
The Importance of a Cookware Set
Why is a cookware set so important for cooking? Firstly, you need high-quality appliances to assist with preparing food, and the right materials can speed up the cooking process, prevent food from sticking and make cleaning a lot easier (and less time-consuming).
Dive into what you usually cook and select a cookware set that meets your dietary needs. A recommended set is two frying pans, two saucepans and a 1-quart pot—each with its own lid.
To save time in the kitchen, consider a non-stick coating, which also helps reduce how much oil you need, helping make your home-cooking healthier. Finally, another reason you should invest in the best pan set in the UK is important is to add style to your kitchen and help you enjoy cooking dishes from scratch with pans that bring you joy.
The Winning Cookware Set
We hope that you enjoyed these pan set reviews and you now have a better understanding of features to look for. However, it’d be the Tefal Ingenio Essential that we consider as the best pan set in the UK. It includes the best saucepans for versatility and features a useful, stackable design that’s great for smaller kitchen spaces.
In addition, the non-stick coating makes it easier to prepare and cook food with minimal clean-up afterwards. You’ll also receive user-friendly handles that make it easier to carry loads up to 10 kg.
Do you have a go-to cookware set that you’d like to recommend to our readers? If so, let us know in the comments.