Last Updated on
Our editors independently research the best products online to produce this list. We may receive commission on purchases made from the links below but this will never affect our product choices.
Top 10 Best Non-Stick Milk Pans
- Carote Granite Non-Stick (Editor’s Choice)
- Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel (Luxury Choice)
- Tower Cerastone Mini (Best Value)
- Blackmoor Individual (Best with Cool-Touch Handles)
- WMF 794769990 (Best Stainless Steel)
- Judge Radiant JOM05B (Best Oven-Safe)
- MasterClass Non-Stick Eco (Best Ceramic)
- Penguin Home® Professional (Best with Pouring Lips)
- Sapphire Collection AP078 18cm (Best Dishwasher-Safe)
- Judge Everyday JDAY020 Teflon (Best Small)
An excellent milk pan is an essential piece of cookware in any kitchen. However, different varieties on the market vary in size, quality, and materials. Milk pans are ideal for warming milk, simmering sauces, boiling water, and making custard.
If you’re wondering which is the best milk pan on the market, you’re right. In this piece, we will be reviewing 10 of the best non stick milk pan in the UK. Read on!
How We Compared Non-Stick Milk Pans
To find the right non-stick milk pans, we considered multiple factors, including:
- Size and Weight
- Non-stick coating
Our editorial team carefully researched and selected products that would suit a wide range of needs to take your kitchen experience to the next level. We set out this list after assessing customer reviews and evaluating pros and cons in line with the above comparison points.
Find more about our behind-the-scenes process here.
Non-Stick Milk Pan Reviews
Are you in the market for the best milk saucepan UK stores offer? If yes, then the Carote Granite Non-Stick Saucepan is an excellent choice. This milk pan has a non-stick cooking surface ideal for cooking soups, sauces, roasting spices, and heating milk.
The Carote Granite Non-Stick Saucepan comes with a high-quality non-stick coating making it ideal for novice and experienced cooks. This milk pan with a lid also boasts an ergonomic handle that provides a smooth grip for proper control and manoeuvrability. Moreover, the handle is cool to touch even when the pan heats up.
That said, it’s worth mentioning that the Carote Granite Non-Stick Saucepan sits well with all stovetops, including induction tops.
- Boasts a long-lasting, non-stick ceramic coating
- Ideal for all stoves
- Ensures even heat distribution
- It comes with a pouring spout for milk and other sauces
- It is oven safe up to 160°C
- It may not be suitable for dishwashing
- The handle might get faulty over time
- It might not sit well with an induction hob
The Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel milk pan is a must-have item in any kitchen, from boiling milk to cooking scrambled eggs or making sauces.
Not only does this non-stick multifunction pan bring out the best experience when it comes to boiling milk. But also, you can use it to make authentic sauces, melt butter and cheese, and prepare various gravies.
With a 1.6L capacity, this non-stick milk pan boasts high heat retention and double-sided pour lips that ensure mess-free pouring.
What’s more, this stainless steel milk pan sits well with all hob types. Also, it’s oven safe up to 260 degrees. So if you’re in the market for the best milk pan in the UK, then the Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel should be your go-to option.
- It is ideal for all hob types
- Equipped with an easy-grip handle5
- It comes with safe dishwasher parts
- It has a stainless steel interior and a sturdy base
- Energy-efficient for medium-low heat cooking
- The non-stick coating may flake off after some time of use
- Some users might find the pan to be quite small
Next on our best non-stick milk pan, UK reviews are the Tower Cersatone mini. It is built with durable, high-quality aluminium and a stylish marble finish. This milk pan is easy to clean and has a ceramic non-stick coating that helps prevent stuck-on messes.
Moreover, it’s worth mentioning that this milk pan is also equipped with an ergonomic stay-cool handle.
It is designed for comfort and proper control when in use. Keep in mind that this non-stick milk pan sits well on all types of hob, excluding induction hobs.
Last but not least, despite being dishwasher safe, the manufacturer recommends the Tower Cerastone Mini milk pan be hand-washed as this extends its longevity.
- It comes with an ergonomic soft-touch stay-cool handle
- It has a compact and stylish design
- This milk pan with lid comes with a clear glass cover
- It comes with an elegant marble-effect exterior
- It is both hand wash and dishwasher friendly
- It may not be suitable for induction cookers
- It might not be ideal for oven use
- The handle might be of poor quality
Durable and versatile terms best describe the Blackmoor Individual induction hob milk pan. This 16cm milk pan boasts a scratch-resistant marble effect coating that complements any kitchen setup.
Moreover, it also comes with a clever non-stick coating and forged aluminium base that ensures easy food release and effortless cleaning.
That said, it’s worth mentioning that Blackmoor Individual milk pan doesn’t sit well with warming milk. But, it’s ideal for making sauces. Moreover, it also comes with a side lip designed to reduce the chance of spillages when pouring milk or sauces from the pan.
- Features a soft grip, cool-touch handle
- Compatible with all hob types and hot plates
- Ensures easy food release
- The milk pan is scratch-resistant
- Boasts of a hybrid stone coating
- The pouring lip might not be suitable for pouring milk into a mug
- Some users might find the pan to be of poor quality
- It might take longer to heat up on the induction hob
If you’re after the best stainless steel milk pan UK stores offer, then the WMF 794769990 milk pot is excellent.
This milk pot is suitable for all stovetops. It comes with a TransTherm universal stainless steel base that offers steady heat distribution and retention—making it one of the best energy-saving milk pans on our list.
This stainless steel milk pot comes with an outwardly positioned pouring rim that ensures targeted and metered pouring of liquids. Also, the wide rim tends to facilitate mess-free pouring. Furthermore, it’s worth noting that this milk pot is both ovenproof and dishwasher safe.
- This stainless steel milk pan is suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Features a patented base construction for even heat distribution
- It comes with safe dishwasher parts
- It has a wide pouring lip for accurate pouring
- It is oven safe
- The handle might get slightly hot during use
- The top inside edge might be prone to rust over time
- Some users may find this post to be too lightweight
The Judge Radiant JOM05B is the best oven safe milk pan in the UK. This milk pan boasts a long life span thanks to its durable construction. Moreover, its non-stick layer ensures neither milk nor custard or sauces stick at the bottom.
With pouring spouts on both sides, it’s easy to pour out liquids and sauces after heating, whether you’re a right or left-handed individual. That being said, it’s worth noting that the Judge Radiant JOM05B is oven safe up to 260 degrees and can be used on all hob and stovetop cooktops.
- Features a soft-grip cool to touch handle
- It comes with a large pouring lip
- Equipped with an induction-ready base
- It offers even heat distribution throughout the whole pan
- It is oven safe
- The handle might get loose over time
- The pouring lip may not sit well for left-handed users
- The non-stick quality might diminish over time
Looking for the best non-stick milk pan UK stores have to offer? If yes, then the MasterClass Non-Stick Ceramic Eco is an excellent choice. With a 5 litre capacity, this milk pan boasts a sturdy exterior and scratch-resistant interior.
The MasterClass Non-Stick Ceramic Eco milk pan is ideal for warming milk. You can also use it for quick-cooking tasks since it heats evenly with lasting heating retention. That said, it’s worth mentioning that the side lip ensures mess-free pouring of liquids and sauces.
- It features an eco-friendly manufacturing process
- It offers even heat distribution
- It has a heavy-duty construction for everyday cooking
- Equipped with a natural ceramic coating
- It is dishwasher safe
- The pan might be prone to leakage over time
- The pouring lips might not be suitable for pouring milk into a mug
The Penguin Home® Professional is the best aluminium milk pan on the market. This milk pan boasts a long lifespan thanks to its premium aluminium construction. With a capacity of 1.4 litres, this pan comes with a non-stick layer that ensures the milk doesn’t stick to the bottom.
Moreover, this milk pan guarantees a quick and even heat distribution with no wrapping. So whether you’re, warming milk, melting butter, boiling eggs, or simmering sauces, this pan makes the entire process easy and fuss-free. With that in mind, note that the Penguin Home® Professional milk pan may not sit well with an induction hob.
- It comes with double pouring lips for professional cooking
- Made of durable premium materials
- Features a heat resistant non-slip handle
- Offers increased capacity of up to 1.4 L
- Ideal for small portions
- The panhandle might get faulty over time
- The inside edge may be prone to scratches
The Sapphire collection AP078 18cmis another high-quality non-stick saucepan on our list. With a handy 1.4L capacity.
Specially designed for ease of use, this non-stick milk pan sits well with all hob types and also comes with an ergonomic handle that allows you to use the pan without burning your hands comfortably.
With twin pouring lips, decanting or pouring out liquids with this pan is child’s play whether you’re right or left-handed. Furthermore, its base allows even heating with no hot spots, while its interior is easy to clean. So whether you’re warming milk, boiling eggs, or water, this pan makes the entire process a breeze.
- It comes with double pouring lips for effortless cooking
- Equipped with a heat resistant handle
- Dishwasher safe parts offer easy cleaning
- Easy to use
- It is lightweight
- The non-stick coating might peel off over time
- It may not be suitable on an induction hob
- The saucepan may not be scratch-proof
From boiling water to warming milk and making hot chocolate, the Judge Everyday JDAY020 Teflon is the best small milk pan.
It boasts of a Teflon non-stick coating and an induction-ready to use base. Still, it also comes with a sturdy aluminium body that ensures even heat distribution throughout the entire milk pan.
Moreover, it comes with a comfortable soft-grip handle that is cool to touch and a large lip that ensures mess-free and accurate pouring. The Judge Everyday JDAY020 Teflon sits well with all hob types and stovetop cookers that are not limited to electric, gas, halogen, ceramic, solid plate, induction, and hot plates.
- The non-stick Teflon coating is easy to clean
- Features rounded lips for neat and evenly pour
- Equipped with a stay-cool handle to prevent burnt fingers
- It is dishwasher friendly
- It comes with aluminium construction for even heat distribution
- This small saucepan might not be suitable for large portions
- The non-stick coat might peel off after some time
- Some users may find the handle to be too heavy
What to Consider When Buying a Milk Pan
Here are some of the important factors you should consider when selecting a milk pan.
When shopping for a milk pan, it’s essential to consider the material. Aluminium pans are generally lightweight and can cool quickly. Note that aluminium milk pans have superior heat conduction, plus you can use them on both stovetop and oven.
On the other hand, stainless steel pans boast durability, quick heat absorption, and even distribution. Normally stainless steel milk pans are not only easy to clean but are also stylish, with either a polished or brushed finish.
The capacity of a milk pan will always depend on how large or small your household is. However, note that milk pans with a capacity of 1 litre sit well with small portions. Also, they are easy to store.
On the flip side, pans with a 2-litre capacity and above tend to be more versatile and used for various tasks.
When selecting your ideal milk pan, it’s always important to consider its weight. But it’s worth mentioning that both aluminium and stainless steel milk pans tend to be lightweight. However, this doesn’t mean that you should overlook the type of handle it comes with.
Bear in mind that whether you settle for a heavy or lightweight milk pan, you should ensure that it comes with a sturdy and supportive handle that allows you to lift the milk pan with ease, even when filled with warm water or milk.
Always settle for an extremely durable milk pan with a long-lasting non-stick coating. Note that stainless steel pans normally should last long. Also, many of them come with aluminium bases that help prevent hot spots and improve conductivity. So for your milk pan to last long, you should always give it some TLC according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Are Non-stick Pans Dishwasher Safe?
Yes, most not non-stick milk pans claim to be dishwasher friendly. However, keep in mind that the harsh dishwasher detergents may weaken the non-stick coating, eventually deteriorating after a few washes.
Note that it’s important to try and use natural cleaners and warm water when cleaning your milk pans. This helps typically elongate the lifespan of the non-stick coat. Alternatively, you can always hand wash your milk pan or follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning your milk pans.
What’s Your Pick?
There you have it, our best not stick milk pan in the UK reviewed. If we have to pick the best from our options, we will settle for our editor’s choice, the Carote Granite Non-Stick Saucepan.
This 16cm non-stick milk pan comes with a high-quality non-stick coating ideal for novice and experienced cooks. It has a non-stick cooking surface ideal for soups, sauces, roasting spices, and warming milk.
Paul is the type of person who never met a problem he couldn’t fix. He can always be found tinkering with something in his house, even if it isn’t broken! His tips and tricks are often shared on our site. He’s the one you call when something breaks because he has been known to improvise fixes for everything from leaky faucets to malfunctioning dryers.